ALL ABOUT Numbers 1-20 + Assessment is designed to cover all topics in numbers 1-20.
This packet includes 20 practice worksheets,3 assessment worksheets, and answers key. Each practice worksheet contains 11 activities, and assessment worksheets include 20 activities that you can evaluate if your students have understood what you have taught.
Practice Worksheet activities
- Color the number.
- Trace the number.
- Fill in the Ten frame.
- Circle Even or Odd.
- Draw tally marks.
- Less and more.
- Trace number word.
- Fill in the number bond.
- Find the number.
- Draw objects.
- Before and after.
How to save this free worksheet:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this resource, you may find it HERE or the picture below.