Christmas Worksheets For 2nd Grade and a Freebie
Christmas Worksheets For 2nd Grade – Math and Literacy includes printable worksheets that meet Common Core standards for Second Grade.
This Christmas -themed packet is perfect to use through December and January!
This resource includes:
- Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- Word problems( 4 pages)-2.OA.A.1
- Odd, Even (1 page) – 2.OA.C.3
- Number & Operations in Base Ten
- Place value ( 2 pages)-2.NBT.A.1
- Count by 5,10 ,100 (1 page) – 2.NBT.A.2
- Expanded form, word form, and base ten models ( 3 pages)-2.NBT.A.3
- Compare each set of numbers. ( 1 page) -2.NBT.A.4-2.NBT.A.3
- Addition/subtraction (3 pages)-2.NBT.B7
Measurement & Data
- Measurement (1 pages) -2MD.A.1
- Draw the hands on each clock.(1 page)-2.MD.C7
- Money (1 pages) -2.MD.C.8
- Graph & money (1 pages)-2.MD.C.8 , 2.MD.D.10
- Geometry (3 pages) -2.G.A.1-2.G.A.3
- Use collective nouns (1 page)- L.2.1.A
- Irregular plural nouns (1 page)- L.2.1.B
- Reflexive pronouns (1 page) -L.2.1.C
- The past tense of irregular verbs (1 page) -L.2.1.D
- Adjectives and adverbs(1 page) – L.2.1.E
- Unscramble a sentence(1 page) L.2.1.F
- Capitalization (2 pages)-L.2.2.A
- Use an apostrophe to form contractions-(1 page)-L.2.2.C
- ABC order (1 page) -L.2.2.E
- Compound words-(1 page)-L2.4.D
- Narrative writing-(1 page)-W.2.3
For instance, download this free printable Christmas math practice page:
How to save this free Christmas Math Worksheet :
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
This freebie is a sample of Christmas Worksheets math Literacy 2nd grade.
You can grab this resource Here Or from the picture below:
Pin for later: