St. Patrick’s Day Math Review contains math activities aligned with Common Core.
This resource covers two critical areas, Geometry CCSS (2.G) and Number and Operations in Base Ten (2.NBT).
This St. Patrick’s Day Packet includes the following:
- Recognize and draw shapes using attributes.
- Understanding place value.
- Compare two three-digit numbers.
- Count by 1, count by 5, count by 10.
- Add and subtract two-digit numbers using tally marks.
- Add and subtract three-digit numbers using ten base blocks.
For instance, download this printable worksheet:
How to save this free St. Patrick’s Day Worksheet:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this resource, you may find it HERE or the picture below
Pin For Later:
Check out other St. Patrick’s Day products: