February Morning Work Math Worksheets First Grade includes 20 worksheets with a variety of problems that are reviewed on one page.
Daily Math Practice for February is part of a complete Morning Work Math YEAR-LONG. Click HERE to see the complete YEARLONG Morning Work Math Unit.
These warm-up worksheets are designed for practicing and reviewing the math skills for grade 1 during February.
Each practice page contains 8-11 problems. They give your kids a chance to revise concepts that they have been taught or expose them to ones they have not yet learned.
Use these printable worksheets as morning work, homework, and practice work to review the Common Core standards.
February Morning Work Math Worksheets First Grade also works great for math centers or early finishers.
The answer key is included!!
Skills included are:
- Place value.
- Two-digit addition and subtraction.
- Compare the numbers.
- Telling the time.
- One more/one less.
- Ten more/Ten less.
- Word problem.
- Counting by 5’s, 2’s.
- Count to 120.
- Fact families.
- Order the numbers.
- Word form.
- Expanded form.
- Missing number.
- Tally marks.
- Make ten.
For instance, download this printable worksheet:
How to save this free Daily Math Review – Spiral Review in February First Grade:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right-mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the picture’s name to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this worksheet, click on the picture below to check out the
Daily Math Review – Spiral Review in February First Grade:
Pin for later:
Check out other products:
Daily Math Review 1st Grade includes worksheets with a variety of problems that are reviewed on one page. Warm-up worksheets for practicing and reviewing the math skills for grade 1.