Numbers 1-10 worksheets for kindergarten include ten pages, one for each number with 8 activities. On each page, students will:
Trace the number.
Trace the number word.
Color the number.
Color pictures to show the number.
Show the number on a ten frame.
Find and circle the number or the number word.
Draw the tallies.
Write the missing number.
How to save this free numbers 1-10 worksheet:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this worksheet, click on the picture below to check out the Numbers 1-10 Worksheets For Kindergarten.
pin for later: