100th day of school is a perfect time for celebration. 100th Day Of School Math & Literacy Activities helps you bring a little fun into your classroom along with learning using these printable Activities.
This packet includes 10 charts and their answer keys. Your students will practice their math and literacy skills using color by code.
This resource contains:
- Odd or even numbers
- Part of speech
- Count by 1, by 5, and by 100
- Word families(–own,–ug,–
- The Blend “bl”.
- Two-digit addition with regrouping
- True or false
For instance, download this printable worksheet:
How to save this free 100th Day Of School Activity:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this worksheet, click on the picture below to check out the
100th Day Of School Activities:
Pin for later:
Check out other February products: