Thanksgiving Math Worksheets For Kindergarten
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets contains 26 printable pages. These no-prep Thanksgiving-themed worksheets are great practice for your kids in kindergarten. Use these math worksheets for morning work, math warm- up, early finishers, or homework during the Thanksgiving holiday.
• Count the numbers
• Count backward.
• Count to 100 by tens.
• Counting by 2s.
• Counting by 5s.
• Before and after the number.
• Counting the objects
• Make 10 .
• Number bond.
• Count how many.
• Fill in the ten frame.
• Addition equation
• Subtraction equation.
• Compare the numbers
• Circle group of 10, and then complete the equation.
• Solve addition problems.
• Solve subtraction problems.
• Addition and subtraction word problems.
• Taller and shorter pilgrims.
• Pilgrims graph.
How to save this free Thanksgiving math worksheet:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this worksheet, click on the picture below to download the Thanksgiving Math Worksheets.
Grab these Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
pin for later:
Check out these Christmas Products:
Christmas Math Worksheets First Grade