Alphabet worksheets A-Z for kindergarten will help your students learn and practice the single letter of the alphabet. This packet includes 26 activity pages. Each worksheet includes 6 different activities. Perfect for early finishers, morning work, homework and more.
- Color the letter.
- Trace the uppercase letter.
- Trace the lowercase letter.
- Identify the letter.
- Write the letter to complete the word.
- Identify the letter, cut and paste the lowercase and uppercase letter.
How to save this free alphabet worksheet:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this worksheet, click on the picture below to check out the Alphabet Worksheets A-Z
pin for later: