Numbers Worksheets 21-40 and Assessment is designed to cover all topics in numbers 21-40. This packet includes 20 practice worksheets,3 assessment worksheets, and answers key. Each practice worksheet contains 12 activities, and assessment worksheets include 14 activities that you can evaluate if your students have understood what you have taught.
Practice Worksheet activities
- Read the number.
- Trace the number.
- Draw circles to represent the number. (Ten frames)
- Trace number word.
- One less, One more.
- Even or Odd.
- Ten less, Ten more.
- Draw tally marks.
- Before and after.
- Place value.
- Write expanded form.
- Draw objects.
- Color the number.
How to save this free number 21- 40 worksheet:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this resource, you may find it HERE or the picture below.