Multiplication worksheets 3rd Grade
These Multiplication worksheets 3rd grade are perfect for introducing multiplication. It covers arrays, repeated addition, number line, and equal groups.
In order to learn times tables and develop mastery, children need to understand the concepts and should practice extensively; AND, this packet offers some extra practice to work on math facts. Use this worksheets to help introduce early multiplication skills to your students.
This packet would also be great for early finishers, homework, test prep, review, math centers, or morning work. Great for homeschooling families too.
Here’s what’s included in this unit:
- Repeated addition.
- Equal groups.
- Color by the code.
- Write the multiplication equation.
- Solve the multiplication problems in different ways.
- Multiply the numbers by the center number.
How to save this free multiplication worksheet 3rd grade:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this worksheet, click on the picture below to check out the Multiplication Worksheets 3rd Grade.
pin for later:
Check out these worksheets for 3rd grade: