Place Value Worksheets First Grade contains more than 32 practice worksheets and 7 mixed reviews. This set includes activities for tens and ones.
Place Value Worksheets is designed to give your students a deeper understanding of place value with the different type of activities. Undrestanding place value will help your students with addition and subtraction that requires regrouping.
This product covers:
• Place Value Tens, Ones.
• Groups of tens.
• Tens and Ones.
• Base ten.
• Composing and decomposing a number
• 10 more/10 less
• 5 more /5 less
• Values of digits
• Addition / Subtraction
• Standard form/expanded form/word form
• Compare two two-digit numbers
How to save this free place value worksheet 1st grade:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this resource, you may find it HERE or the picture below.
Pin For Later :