Telling Time Worksheets First Grade contains full activities to help your students practice telling time to the hour and half hour. This packet includes great activities for reviewing or reinforcing telling time skills in 1st grade.
1. Cut and paste the hands on the clock.
2. Color the clocks use by the code.
3. Cut and paste the time or clock.
4. Show the hands on each clock.
6. Roll the dice and then draw the hands on each clock.
7. Answer the questions about time.
8. Draw the big/little hand to show the clock.
9. one hour later /one hour before.
10. Find the correct clock.
11. Match the correct time to each clock.
12. Read each Time Clue and find out the correct time.
13. Mixed review.
Aligned with Common Core Standard:
1.MD.3 Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
Free telling time worksheet:
How to save this free telling time worksheet:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this worksheet, check out the Telling Time worksheets To The Hour and Half Hour.
pin for later: