The Polar Express Math Worksheets contain printable pages. These no-prep Polar Express-themed worksheets are great practice for your kids in first grade. Use these math worksheets for morning work, math warm up, early finishers, or homework during your Polar Express week!
- Count by
1’s , 2’s ,5’s, and 10’s.
- Count backward.
- Before and after.
- Tens and ones, and tally marks.
- Addition problem (cut and paste).
- subtraction problem (cut and paste).
- Base ten blocks.
- Expanded form.
- Word form. (2 pages)
- Write the numbers in order.
- Ten more, ten less.
- Word Problem. (4 pages)
- Compare the numbers.
- Make 10.
- Missing number (Cut and paste).
- Ten frames.
- Addition of three whole numbers.
- Addition problem.
- subtraction problem.
- Gift graph.
- Color the shapes.
How to save this free Polar Express math worksheets
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this worksheet, click on the picture below to check out the Polar Express Math Worksheets.
pin for later:
Check out these Christmas Products: