Numbers and Operations in Base Ten and A Freebie
Numbers and Operations in Base Ten 2nd Grade Worksheets are designed to cover every second grade Numbers and Operation Common Core Standard and Substandard.
This packet includes 20 practice worksheets with 20 activities, one common core Number & Operations in Base Ten checklist, and one worksheet with labels that identify the Common Core Math Standard covered in all worksheets.
All About Common Core Number & Operations in Base Ten Package can be used for homework, morning work, assessment, extensions, and supplements.
The Common Core Standards covered are
For instance, download this printable worksheet:
How to save this free 2nd-grade math worksheet:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this worksheet, click on the picture below to check out the
2nd Grade Math Review – Number and Operations in Base Ten
Pin for later:
Free Valentine’s Day Math Worksheets For Kids
Valentine’s Day Worksheets Math and Literacy
Valentine’s Day Gift Tags Free