Addition and Subtraction Word Problems In Winter allows your students to apply what they’ve learned in math class to real-world situations. It is aligned with the common core state standards 1.OA.1 and 1.OA.2.
This product is perfect for reinforcing students in the first grade or as a general review in second grade.
Use these addition and subtraction word problems in your classroom for morning work, math
These story problems help you engage your students during winter season.
This packet includes:
Addition word problems Pages:3-7
Subtraction word problems Pages:8-12
word problems 3 addends Pages:13-15
How to save this free Addition and Subtraction Word Problems:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this worksheet, click on the picture below to check out the Multiplication Worksheets For 3rd Grade.
pin for later:
Check out this winter worksheets: