Telling Time packet is full of activities to practice telling time to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
1. Cut and paste the hands on the clock.
2. Cut and paste the time or clock.
3. Show the hands on each clock.
5. Answer the questions about time.
6. Draw the big/little hand to show the clock.
7. Quarter past/quarter to/half past
8. Find the correct clock.
9. Match the correct time for each clock.
10. Elapsed time.
11. Mixed review.
Aligned with Common Core Standard:
Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
How to save this free telling time worksheet:
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the image below until a dialog box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select “Download image to disk.” If you are using Google Chrome, select “Save this image as.”
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- Usually, you’ll want to rename the image, giving it a name that will make sense to you a few months down the line. In the “Save image as” box, change the name of the picture to the name you have chosen.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the “save” button. You now have an identical copy of this worksheet.
If you like this worksheet, check out the Telling Time worksheets for 2nd grade.
pin for later: