Common Core St.Patrick’s Day Math Review contains math activities aligned with Common Core.
This resource covers two critical areas,Geometry CCSS (2.G) and Number and Operations in Base Ten (2.NBT).
This St. Patrick’s Day Packet includes the following:
- Recognize and draw shapes using attributes.
- Understanding place value.
- Compare two three-digit numbers.
- Count by 1, count by 5 ,count by 10.
- Add and subtract two-digit numbers using tally marks.
- Add and subtract three-digit numbers using ten base blocks.
If you like this resource,you may find it HERE or the picture below